If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with juicy watermelon, raw honey, and a few sprigs of fresh mint, today I couldn’t be more excited to share my Frozen Watermelon Lime Margaritas – ‘the hard stuff’ with a healthful twist. Perfect for summer barbecues, this naturally sweetened, but not too sweet seasonal sip is light, cooling, and irresistibly fresh. A slushy you can feel good about; the best of every world.
Note: To make your margarita a refreshing watermelon slushy, simply substitute equal parts tequila for coconut water. Blend and enjoy!
Nutritional Information [per cocktail = 1 cup]
140 Calories, .2g Fat, 14g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 10g Sugar, 1g Protein —Alexandra Dawson
Makes 6 cocktails
- 1/4 large watermelon (about 8 cups), cut into cubes and frozen
- 8 ounces tequila blanco
- 2 whole limes, peels removed
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 inch knob ginger, peeled
- 6 mint leaves
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and very thick (mixture will loosen immediately once poured). Divide among glasses, garnish with a watermelon wedge, and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon