If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A mouthwatering infusion of cantaloupe, tequila, elderflower and lime that will make you pucker your lips, ready to say, 'Yes I do' to a hint of honeydew. —Jessica Volz
- 1.5 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce St. Germain
- 3 ounces Cantaloupe Juice
- .5 ounces Fresh Lime Juice (Reserve Lime Wedges)
- 1 tablespoon Coarse Sea Salt (for the rim)
- 1 Marigold Flower (Organic)
- 1 tablespoon Honeydew Juice
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine cantaloupe juice, tequila, St. Germain and lime juice. Shake thoroughly.
- Pour coarse sea salt on a cutting board or small plate. Dip a lime wedge in the honeydew juice and rub it around the rim of the designated glass. Gingerly run the rim through the salt, making certain to keep the salt on the outside of the glass.
- Strain the shaken drink into the rimmed glass and garnish with an organic marigold flower.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon