If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Learn how to make this Best Birthday Minion Cake for your kids birthday party or any other special kiddie occasion. Check out what makes it so special. —RecipesnFood
- 3 6 inch round cakes
- 1 1 6-inch cake baked in a Wilton Sports Ball Pan Set
- 1 pound white, 1 pound yellow, 1 pound blue
- Black gel coloring
- Bake your cakes the day before. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight. It’s always easier to work with chilled cakes.
- The next day, make your frosting. I used my basic whipped vanilla buttercream colored with a few drops of yellow Wilton Icing Colors
- Fill your cake with your frosting.
- Crumb coat you cake with frosting. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.