If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh dill and Parmesan cheese combine to make a great fresh taste in this Dilly Bread recipe. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/dilly-bread —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- .5 cups grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 10-12 inch rope. Repeat with remaining rolls to make 3 total ropes. If using bread, cut loaf in 3 equal pieces and roll each piece into a rope. Combine garlic salt, dill and cheese and sprinkle onto countertop. Roll ropes in the mixture to cover.
- Press one end of the ropes together firmly and braid the ropes. Press remaining ends firmly together. Place braid on sprayed baking sheet. Sprinkle any remaining mixture over the braid. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins