If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for an easy way to prepare Best Beef Brisket Recipe and still impress your friends?This is it! What’s crazy is how good it is given how ridiculous. —RecipesnFood
pounds of a brisket cut of beef
cup barbecue sauce
cup soy sauce
cup of water
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and water.
- Place the brisket roast on a large piece of aluminum foil. Spread the BBQ sauce mixture generously over meat. Wrap the brisket in aluminum foil and place it in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 1 hour for every 1 pound of meat. Alternatively,
- - b Place the barbecue sauce and the brisket in an oven roasting bag. Sprinkle a teaspoon of flour into the bag. Poke a couple small holes in the bag. Place the bag in a roasting pan. You may find that the cooking time is faster with this method, or you can reduce the oven temperature to 275°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest in the foil for 30 minutes before serving. The easiest way to serve the roast is to first cut it in half along the grain of the meat (poke the meat with the tip of a knife or tines of a fork to see which way the grain or lines of the muscles are going if you can't see it from the surface). Then make ¼-inch to ½-inch thick cuts across the grain to serve. (Cutting the meat across the grain will make it much easier to eat, as the cuts break up the muscle tissue.