If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dead simple drink that's as easy as pressing "blend." —Food52
Makes 5 drinks
- 8 ounces light rum
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 4 cups crushed ice
- Lime wheels for garnish (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Press blend. Pour evenly into 5 large glasses. Lime wheels—and curly straws—are optional.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: