If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Box 18 - 20 oz (or 1/2 of a 40 oz clubstore box) Crazy Cuizine Korean BBQ Chicken (frozen)
- 2 Green Bell Peppers (Cut into pieces)
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (Cut into pieces)
- 1 Large Onion
- 8-10 Skewers (pre-soak wooden ones in water for 20 minutes before using)
- Defrost chicken just enough to skewer chicken pieces
- Alternate pieces on each skewer – piece of Chicken, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, and Onion until skewers are full
- Heat grill to medium and cook Kebab Skewers for 10-12 minutes – until fully cooked – brushing generously with the Korean BBQ sauce (included in Crazy Cuizine box) while cooking
- Serve with Cooked Rice or other Side Dishes
More Great Recipes: