If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy a trendy, eye-catching treat with these berry jar muffins. Made with Enjoy Life Foods' Baking Mixes, this recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free! —Enjoy Life Foods
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup dried strawberry bits
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup favorite berry jam
- Prepare muffins according to package of Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix.
- Fold in the dried strawberry bits and the lemon zest.
- Portion into 8-1 cup mason jars and bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- While muffins are baking, mix together the chopped strawberries and the berry jam. When ready to eat muffins, spoon this jam mixture equally over the top and enjoy with a spoon!