If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love beer and I love incorporating it into my cooking. This is a simple recipe that is perfect for summer! —Jenny Goycochea
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 14 ounces Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 1/2 cup Maui Coconut Porter or other porter, stout or brown ale
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Vanilla Bean, seeds removed
- 1 Lime, juice and zest
- 1 cup Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F. Spread coconut out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toast for 5 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Heat cream in a sauce pot til the edges are bubbling, then remove from heat. Add vanilla bean seeds and pod and 1/2 cup of toasted coconut to the cream and let cool. Remove the vanilla bean pod and discard.
- Mix the cream with the beer, coconut milk, lime juice and zest until smooth. pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid. Roll in more toasted coconut before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut