If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This tangy and fragrant pasta is coated in butter and topped (or heaped, depending on your preference) with Parmesan. It’s light and fresh and perfect when you crave a warm pasta even though it’s 90 degrees outside. —kstokes12
- 16 ounces orecchiette
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano, packed, leaves only
- 1 lemon
- 1 ounce Parmesan (about 1 cup grated)
- Fill a large pot with 5 quarts of water. Salt generously, and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium, add pasta and cook approximately 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta using a colander. Toss a few times to remove the water. Once dry, add pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mix thoroughly. Add oregano and stir.
- Zest the entire lemon over the bowl and stir again. Slice the lemon in half and give it a squeeze. Mix thoroughly one last time.
- Separate pasta into four serving bowls. To finish, grate cheese over each bowl.