Author Notes: This tangy and fragrant pasta is coated in butter and topped (or heaped, depending on your preference) with Parmesan. It’s light and fresh and perfect when you crave a warm pasta even though it’s 90 degrees outside. —kstokes12
tablespoons butter, cubed
cup fresh oregano, packed, leaves only
ounce Parmesan (about 1 cup grated)
- Fill a large pot with 5 quarts of water. Salt generously, and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium, add pasta and cook approximately 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta using a colander. Toss a few times to remove the water. Once dry, add pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mix thoroughly. Add oregano and stir.
- Zest the entire lemon over the bowl and stir again. Slice the lemon in half and give it a squeeze. Mix thoroughly one last time.
- Separate pasta into four serving bowls. To finish, grate cheese over each bowl.