If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crisp and coated with rosemary on the outside, soft and warm on the inside, these potatoes are comfort food suited for a summer barbecue. —kstokes12
- 20 small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-7 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add potatoes to a medium size mixing bowl and toss with olive oil to coat.
- Remove leaves from rosemary sprigs and mince. Add to mixing bowl with potatoes.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 400° F for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm over a bed of greens.