Author Notes: Crisp and coated with rosemary on the outside, soft and warm on the inside, these potatoes are comfort food suited for a summer barbecue. —kstokes12
small red potatoes
tablespoons olive oil
sprigs fresh rosemary
In This Recipe
- Wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add potatoes to a medium size mixing bowl and toss with olive oil to coat.
- Remove leaves from rosemary sprigs and mince. Add to mixing bowl with potatoes.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 400° F for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm over a bed of greens.