If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frisée, watercress or lettuce of choice
- 2 pieces medium ruby red grapefruits, peel and white pith removed, flesh sliced into 1/4"-thick rounds
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, and RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Salt in a small bowl to combine; set aside.
- Toss berries and vinegar in medium bowl. Let sit, tossing occasionally, until fruit is lightly pickled, 10–15 minutes; drain.
- Toss fennel and lettuce with half of vinaigrette in a large bowl. Arrange grapefruits on a serving platter; sprinkle with RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Salt. Top with fruit and scatter dressed fennel salad over.
- Serve salad drizzled with remaining lemon vinaigrette and sprinkled with RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Sea Salt.