If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This potato salad is richly flavored with RawSpiceBar’s Applewood Smoked Salt, plus deep notes of bacon, bright herbs and chopped green onion. Tossed with a creamy dressing with a light tang, each bite is a wonderful balance of flavor and texture that practically screams of summer. —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar’s Applewood Smoked Salt
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 pieces strips bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon cider vinegar, or more to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Fill medium saucepan with water, add potatoes. Bring pot to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- Fry bacon in medium skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and drain bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar and RawSpiceBar’s Applewood Smoked Salt. Taste and adjust dressing as desired. Set aside.
- Dice potatoes into half-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Fold in the dressing, bacon, green onions and parsley. Cover and chill before serving.