If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Best Layered Burrito Bake Recipe Ground beef salsa refried beans and cheese are layered between tortillas for a burrito bake that's like a fiesta in a dish.
- 1 liter xtra-lean ground beef
- 1 each red pepper, large carrot and large onion, chopped
- 2 cups cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch), cut in half
- 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL® Refried Beans
- 1 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Brown meat with peppers, carrots, onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes, salsa and cumin; mix well. Cover; simmer 5 min, Remove from heat. Stir in corn.
- Spread 2 cups tomato mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 4 tortilla halves, with cut-sides of tortillas facing sides of dish. Cover with layers of half the beans, 2-1/2 cups of the remaining tomato mixture and ½ cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas, tomato mixture and cheese; cover with sheet of foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.