If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with a tahini base, this spin on a classic green goddess dressing is amped up with fresh basil flavor. It is entirely plant-based and nut-free, and it can be thrown together in under five minutes and made ahead of time. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and use it as a salad dressing or vegetable dip or drizzle it over grain bowls, roasted or grilled vegetables, and pasta. —Sherrie Castellano
Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Juice of two lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fill a food processor with the tahini, parsley, chives, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, milk, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- The recipe makes for a thicker sauce—simply add a little more liquid for a thinner consistency.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!