If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great combination of flavors make these filled rolls delicious. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/pesto-chicken-rolls —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup seasoned Panko crumbs
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Press each roll into a 5 inch circle. Combine cream cheese, chicken, pesto and onions and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Place about 1/4 cup filling in the middle of each dough circle. Gather the sides of the dough over the filling and pinch to seal.
- Dip each ball in melted butter and roll in crumbs. Place on a sprayed baking sheet or in a sprayed muffin tin, seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes. Remove plastic and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.