If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Waffle sandwiches. You should try them. They are like normal sandwiches in every way except even more delicious, because waffles.
Waffle sandwiches. You should try them. They are like normal sandwiches in every way except even more delicious, because waffles.—GT's Living Foods
tablespoon chia seeds
cup waffle mix
cup Temple Turmeric Mineral Greens Elixir
cup Mineral Greens Hummus (See our recipe!)
fresh cracked pepper
- Combine chia and water to make a vegan, chia egg substitute.
- Once the chia seeds are softened and the water is absorbed (about 5 minutes) combine with all other waffle ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Heat waffle iron to a medium temperature then add 2/3 cup waffle mix and close until done, about 5 minutes.
- Repeat waffle cooking process (#3) with all the waffle batter or cover and refrigerate the waffle batter for later use.
- Once your waffles are cooled, layer 1/4 cup hummus, 1/4 avocado and all the produce you want
More Great Recipes: