If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple but nice looking dessert, this is perfect for autumn get togethers. Find more of my recipes at occasionallyeggs.com. —Alexandra | Occasionally Eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats, ground into flour
- 1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds) ground into coarse flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Zest of an unwaxed orange
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- Heat oven to 350F and thoroughly grease a tart tin.
- Mix the oat flour, pepita flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl, then add the vanilla, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Squeeze everything together with your fingers until a dough forms. Press into your greases tart tin, poke some holes in the bottom with a fork, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until it just starts to turn golden.
- Mix cranberries, raspberries, maple syrup, orange juice, orange zest, and arrowroot in a bowl. Pour into the tart crust and bake for another 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream.