If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: GRILLED SHRIMP WITH BALTIMORE BAY SPICES —RawSpiceBar
tablespoon RawSpiceBar Baltimore Bay Spices
liter (16/20 per pound) shrimp
tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 2 lemons
cup fresh basil (roughly chopped)
tablespoons butter, at room temperature
tablespoons minced garlic
Kosher salt to taste
- Using a small, sharp knife or small scissors, slit the shell along the back of each shrimp, and remove the vein.
- Combine RawSpiceBar’s Bay Spices, oil, lemon juice, butter, garlic, salt to taste in a large bowl and mix together well. Toss deveined shrimp with mixture and let marinade for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Turn grill to medium heat. Put shrimp on the grill over the coals and cook until they are opaque throughout (2 minutes per side).
- Place lemons on grill the last minute. The heat will release the juice from the lemons.
- Transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl and toss gently with basil, butter, grilled lemon wedges juice and remaining RawSpiceBar’s Bay Spices. Serve shrimp out of the bowl.