If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box (20 oz. Crazy Cuizine) Chicken Pot Stickers
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 164 grams pork belly, 1” diced
- 2244 grams water
- 36 grams chicken base
- 31 grams vegetable base
- 95 grams green onions, chopped (white parts only)
- 14 grams ginger, minced
- 80 grams Shiitake mushroom, fresh, sliced
- 20 grams Shaoxing rice wine
- 16 grams black vinegar
- 1.5 grams white pepper, ground
- 10 grams Roasted sesame seed oil
- Preheat large stockpot. Add olive oil.
- Add pork belly and brown.
- Add water all the way through white pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 10–15 minutes
- Remove from heat, chill below 40°F.
- Place in Cambro, cover and keep refrigerated until ready for use.
More Great Recipes: Soups