If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Teriyaki Chicken
- 8 ounces Soba Noodles
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow or Orange Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (sliced)
- Cook Noodles in large pot of boiling water until tender
- Drain the noodles well
- Cook Teriyaki Chicken on stovetop for 6 minutes or until hot, then add all of the Teriyaki Sauce and cook for 1 additional minute
- In Separate fry pan on stovetop, heat 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil over Medium Heat
- Add Peppers and Onion and stir-fry until vegetables are tender (al dente)
- Add Noodles and Teriyaki Sauce – and blend well with Chicken, Peppers and Onion
More Great Recipes: Entrees