If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These airy, creamy puffs are so easy to make and even easier to eat, you won't be able to stop. —All that's Jas
- 1 packet frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 ounces (1 box) Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 3/4 cup thawed cool whip whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unfold one pastry sheet and roll out to 10-inch square on a lightly floured surface. Using a cookie cutter, or rim of a glass, cut into rounds. You will get 9 rounds with a 3-inch cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the second pastry sheet. You can use different shaped cookie cutter or cut it into squares (no waste here). Bake 10 minutes; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat milk and dry pudding in a large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut the puffs horizontally in half. Spoon pudding mixture evenly into bottom halves of puffs; cover with tops. Drizzle with melted chocolate or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Great Recipes: Desserts