If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a very chocolate cake with delicious accents like salted caramel sauce, fresh berries and coffee liquor.
One of the most beautiful and delicious dessert is a chocolate cake with different additional flavours. And I don’t know anybody who doesn’t love the chocolate desserts at all. Sometimes I can come to the coffee shop and order a cup of hot chocolate with a very chocolate dessert. If you are really obsessed with chocolate (true or milk and etc.) thus you can’t be composed going past this cake.
I prefer to combine a chocolate cake with fresh fruits and coffee or berries liquor because not all the people like very sweet desserts. And I try to follow the balance between extra sweetness and tasteless. —Julia Zhipa
Biscuit and Coffee Liquor
- 250 grams white flour
- 260 grams cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 330 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 grams chocolate
- 220 milliliters milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 1 tablespoon cognac
Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce and Final Step
- 600 grams mascarpone
- 150 grams sugar powder
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven for 356F
- Melt the chocolate
- Mix cacao powder, white flour, soda and baking powder in the first bowl
- Take another bowl and mix unsalted butter with sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and egg yolks to the butter mix then put the melted chocolate and stir
- Add dry mix and milk step-by-step to the butter mix and stir every time
- Put our mixture to the bake trays and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Then we start to work with cream. Whisk mascarpone, sugar powder and cacao powder. It'll be our main cream for the cake
- The we need to prepare the liquor. Boil 1/2 cup of water with 1 cup sugar in one pot for 3 minutes and 1/2 cup of water and coffee in another pot for 1 minutes. Then add cognac and coffee mix to the sugar syrup and boil for 1 minute. Freeze
- And our last step is cooking the salted caramel sauce. Put sugar into the pot and add some water, boil on the over-medium heat until gold during stir hardly. Add cut butter and stir. Boil for 3-4 minutes, Add the heavy cream, stir and boil until light brown color. Leave the pot from the heat, add sea salt and cold
- Final Step: set the cake. Lay the first biscuit on the plate, add on the top at first the coffee liquor then mascarpone cream. Repeat the step. Finally put on the top fresh fruits or berries and almond on the side.