If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When the weather isn’t so warm, and the sun is disappeared behind the clouds, especially in winter time, we want to bake the sweets that there will a delicious smell of cooking.
I think that this chili cake can impresses your family by the inimitable tang of chocolate. —Julia Zhipa
- 100 grams chili chocolate
- 100 grams butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon wheat pastry flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 egg separated (only protein)
- 200 grams mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 345F
- Mix melted butter and chocolate in the first bowl (1)
- Add vanilla and salt to mixed warm water and coffee in the second bowl (2)
- Whip eggs with sugar in another (third) bowl (3)
- Add cacao powder to the bowl number 3. Stir this mix
- Mix the bowl number 1 and the bowl number 2, and then add the bowl number 3
- Add pastry flour to our prepared mix and stir it. Put it to preheated oven for 50 minutes
- Whip one protein with salt until have the stable peaks
- In another bowl mix cream cheese and vanilla sugar
- Put both mixes together
- And add this mix of whipped cream on the top of the prepared biscuit. Use cacao powder for decoration
- Put the cake into the cooler for 4-6 hours