If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I decided to meet the autumn time with a Chocolate Autumn Cake. It’s a beautiful light cake with a fruit liquor and mascarpone cream and you can’t resist to try at least one piece. Who wants to grab some cake with ice coffee and with a good book sitting near the window at the kitchen or maybe on the wood floor in the most lovely room in your house. But I’d like to set the table for sweet breakfast with my lovely husband near my own country house located far away from the city. Silence and trees with chirping birds that I like more and more each year.
I want to ask you about the best-loved fall recipes. Tell me what kind of meals (recipes) can warm your soul and remind you the great memories about last or (last last) autumn!
If I answer this question I’ll say that my best fall recipes are pumpkin pie, cherry pie, glue wine with cinnamon and now my new the best-loved meals are a peanut butter ice cream and pie. Oh my God, I’ve understood that only now how I like peanut butter. Like a little child I can eat this ice cream not thinking to share it with my family))) Sometimes I’m really selfish whether we speak about food. What’s your passion? What do you like so much that you can always eat without sharing with other people?)) Of course I say that exaggerating but I want you to understand your feelings when you try something stunning.
Eat. Pray. Love. —Julia Zhipa
- 75 grams unsalted butter
- 270 grams white flour
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 baking soda
- 340 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
Cream and Fruit Liquor
- 450 grams mascarpone cheese
- 110 grams sugar powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white flour
- 1 packet frozen berries
- 1/2 teaspoon cognac
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 360F
- Smear the cake trays with butter
- Melt butter in the bowl
- Sift flour with cacao powder, baking powder and soda
- Add melted butter and sour cream to the dry mix, stir and then add water and lightly whisk. Separate the mix on two equals part
- Bake for 30 minutes and then cold with room temperature
- Make the cream. Put mascarpone cheese with sugar powder into the bowl and whip, then add flour and repeat action. Cold for 5-7 minutes
- Make the liquor. Put the frozen berries and sugar into the another bowl and wait for 3 hours until the berries give the juice and unfrozen. Then add cognac and water, stir
- Create the cake. Place one part of biscuit on the plate and add liquor on the top, then add the cream and in you'd like berries too. Then repeat the action and decorate the last layer of the cake with cream and berries