If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon RawSpiceBar's Baltimore Bay Spices
- 1 liter jumbo lump or backfin crab meat
- 20 pieces crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 piece egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Gently fold crabmeat, crushed saltines, RawSpiceBar's Baltimore Bay Spices and parsley together, being careful not to shred the crab meat. Cover with damp paper towels and store in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well
- Pour mixed ingredients into crabmeat mixture, gently fold together, being careful to not shred the crabmeat.
- To cook, broil in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until crabcakes are golden brown.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch