If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box 18-20 oz. Crazy Cuizine Teriyaki Chicken (frozen)
- 1 15 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1 Boboli Pizza Crust
- 1 cup shredded four cheese mexican blend
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Cook Teriyaki Chicken on stovetop for 6 minutes until cooked, then add Teriyaki Sauce (saving a few ounces) and cook for 1 additional minute (per cooking instructions on the box) – then cut into bite size pieces
- Brush Boboli Pizza Crust with a thin layer of Teriyaki Sauce
- Add a layer of Onion, then Four Cheese Mexican Blend
- Top with Chicken Pieces and Pineapple Chunks
More Great Recipes: