If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick and easy recipe from Kenyon takes 2 old classics and combines them to make one perfect meal. Juicy chicken, fresh mozzarella and classic tomato sauce come together to make something so simple yet so delicious. —Kenyon International
ounces Leah ground chicken
ounces Mozzarella cheese
cup Tomato/marinara sauce - if you have a favorite recipe, use that!
pieces Hamburger buns or rolls - for a fun twist we suggest ciabatta rolls
- Heat your grill - if you are using Kenyon's All Seasons Grill you'll want to preheat it to a medium high heat (approx. 6 bars)
- Roll out the ground chicken into patties
- Place patties on the grill, cooking each side for 5-6 minutes
- Heat your sauce
- Top the patties with the mozzarella and let it melt
- When the cheese is melted out the patties onto the bottom half of your rolls and top with sauce.
- Place the other half of the rolls on top of your patties, serve and enjoy!