If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious dip to serve with vegetable crudités or small crackers when you have people round for drinks. You can use more or less any blue cheese you want, such as Roquefort or Stilton. —Anne
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon milk to ‘loosen’ the dip (you judge)
- ½ tablespoons grated onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- Selection of raw vegetables, sliced, such as carrot, celery, bell peppers, cucumber
- 1 large whole pepper (for the dip container)
- Place all the ingredients into your blender Blend on medium speed for about minutes, stopping every now and then to scrape any mixture down from the sides. Blend until smooth, season with ground black pepper and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for up to an hour (or it will keep longer). While the dip is chilling, remove the top/s from the bell pepper and clean out all the seeds. Take a small sliver of pepper off the bottom so that it will stand up. When ready to serve, scoop the dip into the bell pepper container and display nicely on a plate with the vegetable crudités.