If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Something magical happens when avocado is blended with chocolate – together these wonderful ingredients make a delicious chocolate dessert. —Anne
- 1 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 drops drops vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Grated chocolate or crumbled chocolate flake to garnish
- A few fresh raspberries or any soft berry to compliment the mousse
- Scoop out the flesh and place in the blender. Add the honey, cocoa powder, vanilla and milk, blending until everything is combined and very smooth. Have a taste – if you want more sweetness, add a little more honey and gently blend again. Put into bowls and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, top with grated chocolate or flake and decorate with the berries.