If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I personally do not eat meat, but I do cook it quite a lot. It took 2 days for all the ingredients to marinate in the fridge and 6 hours to cook. They said it was really worth it. So I believe :) —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 Free range chicken, chopped in main parts
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Ground cinnamon
- 12 garlic cloves, chopped or grated
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 10 red small potatoes, halved
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried prunes
- Mix all the spicies into the olive oil. Place chopped chicken and cut vegetables into a big bowl and massage with a marinate. Keep in a fridge covered for 24-48 hours.
- Once ready to cook, remove from the fridge, stir once again, transfer to the slow cooker, cover with water and cook on a low heat for 6 hours.
- Serve with Basmati rice or bulgur.