If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best. —Ausra de Araujo
- 4 free range eggs
- 200 grams butter, room temperature
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 chili peppers
- 400 grams 80% dark cooking chocolate
- 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonated soda
- 100 milliliters cream
- Melt 250g of chocolate and place to blender. Add butter, sugar, 1 chili pepper, soda, flour and eggs. Blend till smooth.
- Bake at 160´C for 30-45 min (depending on how moist a cake you like)
- Once baked and cooled down top up with ganache (melting 150g of chocolate with cream), decorate with chili pepper and chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.