If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Autumn is upon us and it’s time to make the most of seasonal ingredients! We’ve mixed up a sweet smoothie bowl that’s loaded with Vitamin C (oranges and mango), Vitamin A and beta carotene (sweet potato) and anti-inflammatories (turmeric and ginger) for cold season! —GoodBelly
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/3 cup sweet potato puree (see recipe below)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- To make sweet potato puree: Preheat oven to 375F. Poke a few holes in a washed sweet potato using the tines of a fork. Microwave potato for 5 minutes. Wrap in tin foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of your sweet potato. When soft throughout, remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut the potato in half and scoop out the flesh. Mash with a fork until a puree forms.
- For Harvest Super C Smoothie Bowl: Add all ingredients expect for orange zest and granola to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a chilled bowl and top with orange zest and granola.