If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Berbere Roasted Carrots, Fennel & Mint
- 1/2 tablespoon RawSpiceBar's Freshly Ground Berbere
- 1 pound carrots, peeled & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 piece fennel bulbs, cut horizontally into 1/2-inch thick slices, fronds reserved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup mint, freshly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Toss carrots and fennel with olive oil, salt, pepper and RawSpiceBar's Berbere until well coated. Place on foil-lined baking sheet or roasting pan & roast for 20 minutes. Turn vegetables & roast for an additional 10 minutes, or until tender with a fork.
- Remove from oven & let cool, toss with chopped mint and serve. Enjoy!