If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe from Egoiste Cafe can be made in a snap as it uses an instant coffee product and doesn't require you to wait for coffee to brew. It's perfect for the fall and holiday season and can be made easily for those on the go. Plus, this lets you skip out on the hefty price tags for pumpkin spice lattes at the cafe. —Kitchen Craft
teaspoons Egoiste Instant Coffee
cup Hot water
cup Milk (dairy, soy, almond, etc. - per preference)
tablespoons Pumpkin spice flavoring syrup
tablespoon Pumpkin spice creamer
piece Graham Crackers
- Dissolve Egoiste Instant Coffee in the hot water
- Allow 30 seconds for the coffee to fully dissolve
- Add milk (steamed or cold depending on preference) to coffee while hot
- Add pumpkin spice flavoring syrup to milk and coffee mixture
- Pour pumpkin spice creamer into drink mixture
- Stir together
- Add whipped cream to the coffee as a topper
- Drizzle graham crackers and cinnamon over whipped cream