If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are an easy finger food to make for a holiday party or as appetizers before dinner with your family! —Kenyon International
- 2 packets Hot Dogs (any brand)
- 1 quart Herbed cream cheese or spread (you can also use plain per your preference)
- 1 packet Wooden skewers
- Diagonally cut out 1 inch pieces out of the center of the hotdog facing inward.
- Form the stocking on the skewer by placing the diagonally cut pieces together in the proper shape. Use the end pieces of the hot dogs as the foot part of the stocking.
- Top each "stocking" with cream cheese and serve!