If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4-6 beets, steamed and peeled
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups raw sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use cupcake liners or lightly grease cupcake tin
- Place beets in food processor. Puree until mixture becomes think liquid.Add buttermilk, butter, extracts, and eggs, and pulse to combine.
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and pulse until there are no lumps and it is well combined. Spoon batter into tin. Bake 15-20minutes
More Great Recipes: Desserts