If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box Cray Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into small squares
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into small squares
- 1 small zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package tortillas of your choice
- Remove chicken from box. Add olive oil to a large skillet and turn stovetop to medium high heat. Once skillet is heated ,add chicken. Cook and flip as needed until chicken breading is crispy. Alternatively, you can aslo heat the chicken in the oven at 400F and then you don't need additional oil.
- When chicken is almost crispy, add chopped peppers and zucchini. Cook until vegetables are done. Remove from stove and add chicken and vegetables to a large bowl. Add in 2 tbsp of scallions. For any large chunks of chicken, cut in half, so that they aren't too thick for your filling.
- In a small pot, warm up sauce. Pour sauce into chicken bowl and toss until chicken and vegetables are fully coated.
- Choose a pan big enough to lay your tortilla on. Turn heat to medium. If desired, you can lightly brush your tortillas with olive oil but I omitted this step. If there is a side of your tortilla that is paler and meant to be the inner side, heat that side first. Once it begins to puff, flip to the other side. Once it puffs again, spread 1/4 cup of cheese around your tortilla, leaving about 1/4 inch perimeter around the edges.
- Once cheese is melted, add some chicken filling to half of the tortilla round. Careful not to add too much filling or your quesadilla will be overstuffed. Then fold over the other half and cook a few moments. Press down gently and flip over to ensure both sides are heated. Remove onto cutting board. Slice in half to form two triangle pieces. Garnish with additional fresh chopped scallions before serving. Repeat with remaining tortillas until you make your desired amount of quesadillas.