If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 piece pouch RawSpiceBar's Gravlax Spices
- 1/2 packet boiling potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 piece large onion, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups vegetable stock4
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 cups 1-inch cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chopped onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add the cauliflower, potato and RawSpiceBar's Gravlax Spices and stir, about 10 minutes. Add stock, milk and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and leave to simmer for about 30 mins until the cauliflower is soft and the potato almost collapsing. Serve the soup sprinkled with the Parmesan.
- Whizz in a food processor or crush with a potato masher until you get a creamy, thick soup. Top up with more milk to thin a little if serving in mugs. You can make ahead up to 2 days in advance, cool, cover and leave in the fridge until needed, or freeze for up to 1 month. When ready to serve, warm through, ladle into mugs or bowls, top with the Parmesan and stir through before eating.