If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 piece pouch RawSpiceBar’s Winter Herb Blend
- 1 piece small/medium white or purple potatoes
- 1 cup cream
- 2 pieces egg
- Slice potatoes with mandolin or a thinly as possible. Tip into boiling water few minutes, then run with cold water and pat dry.
- Beat cream, milk with eggs and RawSpiceBar’s Winter Herb Blend, plus kosher salt to taste.
- Grease pan and arrange potatoes, seasoning a little more between layers. Pour over cream shaking the tin so it would cover all potatoes.
- Cover tin with foil and bake for about an hour, removing foil the last minute to brown potato terrine. Serve warm.