If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, delicious, chewy and sweet, these raw caramels are prepared in 10 minutes plus setting time. Sweetened with dates and dairy free they are a not so naughty treat —My Goodness Kitchen
Serves 20 caramels
- 10 medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons cashew or almond nut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in to a food processor and blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Line a lunchbox with parchment and press mixture in, smoothing as well as you can.
- Cover with foil and freeze until set, about an hour.
- When ready, remove from freezer, cut in to squares and wrap with small squares of parchment or baking paper. Store in fridge.