If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut or unrefined sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2.5 tablespoons quick oats
- 1 cup almond or soy milk
Turmeric Spiced Maple
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 coconut or regular yoghurt
- Combine maple and turmeric in a sauce pan and heat slowly, stirring to dissolve. Set aside.
- Combine pancake ingredients in a large bowl and mix in to a batter. Allow to sit for a few minutes to thicken the batter.
- Heat a large skillet and a dollop of vegan or regular butter. Add two tablespoons of pancake mix to each pancake.
- Cook for around 3 minutes, or until bubbles appear and flip. Cook the pancake on the other side for about 1 1/2 minutes. Serve with sliced peaches, chopped walnuts, maple and a good dollop of coconut or regular yoghurt.
- Serve with sliced peaches, chopped walnuts, maple and a good dollop of coconut or regular yoghurt.