If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- RawSpiceBar's Egyptian Spices
- 1 -2 (total 2lb) whole bronzini, or other whole white fish, scaled, gutted, gills removed
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Pat bronzini dry. With a large knife, make two slits on each side of the fish. Salt & pepper fish inside and out.
- . With a food processor, combine 2 cloves garlic, RawSpiceBar’s Egyptian Spices, salt & 3 tbsp olive oil into a paste. Use 3/4 of spice paste to season the bronzini on both sides, pat the spice paste into the fish pushing it into the slits you made earlier. Set the remaining 1/4 of the spice paste aside.
- Arrange couscous next to fish on all sides. Add remaining lemon, red onion & tomatoes on fish around outside of couscous, creating somewhat of a wall. Sprinkle the vegetables with a pinch of salt and the remaining 1/4 of the spice paste.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil. Fold over edges of parchment paper, stapling if necessary, to create an almost airtight seal.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Carefully open and serve with toasted flatbread & hazelnut dukkah and sumac, carrot & almond salad.