If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- RawSpiceBar’s Sumac
- 1 bunch whole carrots (6-8)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 big handfuls of baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, sliced lengthways
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400F. Peel and trim carrots. Cut any large carrots in half lengthways to roughly the same thickness.
- Toss carrots in a large bowl with salt, pepper and olive oil. Massage into the carrots so that each carrot is well coated. Place into a large baking dish so the carrots are in a single layer and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes until carrots are golden and tender.
- To make the sumac lemon dressing, combine RawSpiceBar’s Sumac, 4 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic cloves, honey and salt and pepper to taste. Shake well to combine.
- Arrange baby rocket leaves on a large platter and top with roasted carrots. Sprinkle over the almonds and olives and just before serving drizzle with the dressing. Serve alongside RawSpiceBar’s roasted bronzini & hazelnut dukkah flatbread.