If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a basic yet unique dressing due to the combination of white and red balsamic vinegar. —CaliZona
Makes 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Stone Ground or Dijon Mustard
- 2 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt – or to taste
- dashes Black Pepper – or to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegars, garlic, salt and pepper. Next slowly whisk in the olive oil. Or use a hand held blender to emulsify.
More Great Recipes: Condiments