If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail is smoky, spicy, and utterly enjoyable. The lime and agave balance nicely to create depth and complexity. If you’re in the mood for a savory cocktail that features your favorite lager beer, this is definitely the recipe for you. —Josh Cohen
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces mezcal
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce amber agave
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 ounces your favorite lager beer
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Add the mezcal, lime juice, agave, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce to a cocktail shaker, along with 3 cubes of ice. Shake and strain into a rocks glass. Top with beer. Serve with a wedge of lime to garnish.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails