If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 500 grams mixed mushrooms
- 300 grams medium-firm tofu, rinsed and drained
- 1 carrot, finely dived
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/2 chilli pepper, finely diced
- 1 medium zucchini, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1 cm ginger thumb, sliced in to matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 splash oil
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- Remove lettuce core and run water between the leaves to help remove them.
- Put mushrooms in to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Lay tofu on a clean towel to drain.
- Heat a splash of oil in a wok or fry pan on medium to high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, sauté for 20 seconds.
- Add carrots and celery and sauté, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini and stir.
- Add tamari and hoisin sauce and stir through. Add spring onions and chilli pepper.
- Finally, turn the heat down and break tofu in to the vegetable mix by squeezing through your fingers. Stir to combine and mash larger chunks of tofu.
- Take off the heat and stir in a handful of chopped coriander. Spoon mix in to individual lettuce cups and garnish with chilli and coriander.