If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great dessert to make for dinner parties or to share with that special someone on Valentine's Day. It's decadent, but also simple with a nice hint of citrus flavor. This recipe is great with our 360 fondue set! —360Cookware
- 3 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Refined white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Grated orange zest
- 18 ounces Dark chocolate, chopped (or can use semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- If using 360's fondue set, Pre-heat the 360 Slow Cooker Base at a setting of two and one-half. If using another fondue set, pre-heat per instructions for that item, but use a medium heat setting when making the fondue.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream and sugar into the fondue pot. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla and orange zest.
- Add the chocolate. Stir gently until the chocolate melts and the sauce has a smooth consistency.
- Transfer your fondue pot back to its base. Allow the sauce to rest on the heat for 10-15 minutes. This will allow the sauce to thicken slightly. Stir or whisk frequently.
- Reduce the heat to a low setting.
- Suggested dipping items: Marshmallows, bananas, strawberries, angel food cake, pretzels.
More Great Recipes: Desserts