If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rich, creamy, coffee infused martini recipe from Egoiste Cafe! It's the perfect after dinner cocktail with a smooth, creamy texture and bold flavor. Also, a great alternative to serve with brunch —Kitchen Craft
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk - dairy, almond, soy, etc. (can use cream for a heavier blend)
- 1 tablespoon Egoiste Instant Coffee
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Fill up a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add baileys and milk.
- Add Egoiste Instant Coffee
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and enjoy. The instant will not be completely dissolved leaving little specks in the drink adding to the look.