If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 bag spring salad or baby spinach
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 large pita breads
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cook Teriyaki Chicken on stovetop for 6 minutes until cooked, then add Teriyaki Sauce (save a few ounces) and cook for 1 additional minute (per cooking instructions on the box)
- Saute onion in olive oil
- Combine mayonnaise, onion and 2 teaspoons of Teriyaki sauce
- Coat inside of Pita Half with mayonnaise mixture
- Fill pitas with chicken pices, salad mix and mayonnaise mix